Over 3 years ago, Norwegian Cruises embarked on a mobile tech journey with one purpose: To deliver a best-in-class connected experience that would enrich the cruise experience and deepen the relationship it has with our customers.
HThe cruise line has recently announced that the app is now available fleet-wide, beating its major competitor Royal Caribbean.
- Preview and book tours
- Preview restaurants and make dining reservations
- Preview onboard entertainment, bars & lounges, spa treatments, shopping
- Ability to favourite onboard offerings
- Holiday summary, view itinerary and onboard reservation details
- Purchase on-board gifts including wine, flowers, and treats
- Check-in online and save time at the pier
- On the day of departure, access your E-Docs and directions to the pier
- Review your account and track onboard purchases
- Get a daily timetable of what’s happening on the ship
- Review helpful disembarkation information including immigration and Easy Walk-off details
- Call and message guests on board including Group Chat – for a small fee
Cruise Norwegian is now available for download on the app store.