Celebrity Cruises Summit has returned to service following a multi-million dollar refurbishment. The bow-to-stern transformation began on 17 February 2019, in Freeport, Grand Bahama.
Built in 2001, the 90,940 ton vessel spent 31 days in the hands of thousands of engineers, architects, artisans, designers, contractors and members of the Celebrity team who collaborated to ensure flawless execution of the ship’s modernisation.
Enhancements made to the staterooms and suites include:
- All-new stateroom design
- Celebrity’s eXhale bedding featuring luxurious Cashmere mattresses
- Completely redesigned stateroom bathrooms, with state-of-the-art finishes and fixtures
- A total of 30 new staterooms, including 13 new AquaClass Staterooms
Celebrity seized this transformational opportunity and reimagined many of the restaurants and lounges the brand revealed – including:
- Transformed Oceanview Café
- Revitalised Main Dining Room
- Reimagined Sunset Bar
- Reimagined Rendezvous Lounge
Guests will find luxurious enhancements across the ship including:
- A new, wellness-focused spa design for Canyon Ranch at Sea
- Enhanced Persian Garden
- Redesigned Casino Bar
Celebrity Summit is just the second “Revolutionary” redesign for the brand, with Celebrity Equinox scheduled to enter dry-dock in May 2019 and six more ships to be modernised by 2023.