In light of recent events, MSC Cruises is taking a range of measures for Guests on MSC Opera in Venice to ensure any inconvenience due to their cancelled cruise remains minimal.
- All Guests will receive a full refund of their cruise fare and any pre-booked services.
- MSC Cruises is offering a further 50% discount on a future cruise before the end of 2020.**
- Guests who wish to return home earlier than originally planned, can count on our supportto identify a convenient return flight or other homebound transportation as applicable.
- Additionally, Guests are welcome to stay on board until their scheduled disembarkation date. Until then, they can make use of the ship’s facilities, such as entertainment and restaurants, as they will be running as usual. During meal times, drinks – both alcoholic and non-alcoholic – in all restaurants on board will be on the house.
- In addition to the daily boat transfers to St. Mark’s Square, MSC Cruises, is now also offering boat transfers to the beautiful islands of Murano and Burano, Jesolo Beach and Noventa Designer Outlet shopping mall. These boat transfers are offered by MSC Cruises and free of charge.
The cruise line said: “While some Guests have decided to return home, most Guests are taking the opportunity to stay in Venice and explore the islands around.”