Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises have extended the suspension of sailings until 30 September.
All itineraries across the three brands embarking between 1 August to 30 September will now be cancelled.
However, the cancelled voyages exclude Seattle-based Alaska voyages on Norwegian Joyand Norwegian Bliss scheduled to depart in September.
The line is also cancelling select voyages in October sailing the Pacific Coast, Canada and New England due to travel and port restrictions.
The cancelled October sailings include the following:
* Norwegian Joy departing 4 October for the Pacific coast.
* Norwegian Bliss departing 12 October for the Pacific coast.
* Norwegian Gem departing 2 and 9 October for Canada/New England.
* Norwegian Breakaway departing 4 and 11 October for Canada/New England.
* Oceania Insignia departing between 6 and 26 October for Canada/New England.
* Regent Seven Seas Navigator departing between 8 and 18 October for Canada/New England.
With cruise lines taking many months to refund guests, Cruise Waves has a guide to obtaining a refund from a travel business a lot quicker by using chargeback: https://cruisewaves.co.uk/2020/05/06/how-to-get-a-refund-from-a-cruise-line-or-travel-business/