MSC Cruises announced today further details of the new dining experience on board the upcoming flagship, MSC Seashore, set to come into service on 31 July 2021.
The new ship will include 18 bars and lounges, including 12 indoor and six outdoor venues, five specialty restaurants and four main dining restaurants – a gastronomic adventure with globally inspired menus awaits guests this summer. Whether guests prefer, casual or more formal dining, or are looking for a steakhouse, fresh seafood, Mediterranean cuisine or sushi, each restaurant and bar experience will please even the most discerning palates.
MSC Seashore will feature generous outdoor areas and public spaces and as an evolution of the original Seaside prototype, the ship has been fully redesigned to include even more options for eating and drinking with new bars and restaurants as well as outdoor venues and seating to bring the guests’ connection to the sea to new heights.
The ship features four main dining restaurants, including a dedicated restaurant for Aurea guests, serving first-class Mediterranean and international specialties in stylish surroundings. Menus change every day, and exquisite dishes are created for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
MSC Seashore’s five specialty restaurants include:
· HOLA! Tacos & Cantina – For the first time on board the Seaside generation and for only the second time in the fleet, MSC Seashore will feature the Latin American and Mexican-inspired, family style restaurant, where guests can enjoy a number of street food specialties and choose from an extensive list of tequilas and mescals, all combined in a fun, interactive setting.
· Butcher’s Cut with NEW alfresco dining area This iconic American-style steak house serves select Linz heritage angus beef, gold standard in high-end angus beef thanks to the best genetics in breed with a choice range of cuts for small or big appetites alike, guests can treat themselves to a menu full of juicy steaks, paired with their favourite New World wines or cocktails. The new alfresco dining area allows guests the full MSC Seashore experience, with fresh air and sea views.
· Kaito Sushi Bar with NEW conveyor belt – For the first time in the fleet, the hugely popular Kaito sushi bar will include a conveyor belt for guests to select at will among the freshest sushi, sashimi, tempura and more! This popular venue offers deliciously authentic Asian cuisine prepared in front of guests with only the highest quality ingredients.
· Kaito Teppanyaki – An interactive and engaging experience, guests will delight in the tastes and spectacle of this venue, with eight grills, and increased seating to accommodate further guests into this enjoyable dining experience. The expert chefs cook with flair on an open grill: a feast for the senses that sees flames and the finest sizzling ingredients coming together to form delicious dishes you’ll remember forever. This will be the largest teppanyaki restaurant on any MSC Cruises ship.
· Ocean Cay – This signature seafood restaurant will serve a mouthwatering menu of fine fish dishes and other recipes, made with the freshest ingredients and complemented by a wonderful wine list: these are the magic ingredients of this luxury fish restaurant.
For more information about MSC Seashore, visit: https://www.msccruises.co.uk/