Princess Cruises has unveiled new dining concept called, Dine My Way, which will gives guests the freedom to make reservations in onboard dining rooms and specialty restaurants at times they prefer and with whom they wish to dine. Dine My Way also helps to optimize capacities in dining rooms and restaurants on board, manage wait times, and gives guests significantly more flexibility.
When making a reservation, guests will be able to:
- add additional friends or family members with whom they are traveling
- select their preferred pace of dining (relaxed, quick)
- indicate their desired seating location (near window, close to entrance) in the Ocean profile
- share dietary preferences and allergen information
- pick the same venue and dining time each night
Commenting, Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president, said: “We believe guests are going to love the control and customisation Dine My Way offers.
“Instead of restricting dining choices during the pandemic, we’ve been able to expand the options for our guests and thanks to the unique, innovative capabilities of the OceanMedallion, reduce wait times and eliminate the need to stand in line.”