NCL cruises, is to relaunch voyages on 5 September, with Norwegian Epic and Norwegian Getaway, offering seven to 11-Night Itineraries to the Mediterranean and Greek Isles from Barcelona and Rome.
Commenting on the restart, Harry Sommer, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line, said: “Europe is a top travel destination, so we are very much looking forward to returning to some of our most beloved homeports, resuming those itineraries and welcoming our guests to experience a vacation of a lifetime in the safest possible manner”
“We are actively working with our local partners and government officials, as we plan for resumption of voyages in the region with Norwegian Epic and Getaway joining Norwegian Jade this summer. Relaunching Norwegian Epic and Getaway will allow us to provide a greater variety of highly sought-after itineraries for those travellers preparing to take their first cruise vacation in over a year.”
The Cruise Line has also announced the cancellation of all voyages on:
- Norwegian Bliss and Pride of America through 31 July 2021
- Norwegian Getaway through 2 September 2021
- Norwegian Dawn, Spirit and Star through 30 September 2021
- Norwegian Sun through 7 October 2021
- Norwegian Escape through 10 October 2021
- Norwegian Breakaway through 17 October 2021
- Norwegian Gem from 29 October through to 17 November 2021.
- Guests and Travel Partners with impacted reservations will be contacted directly.